How to Install Fonts on a Mac
To avoid completely and utterly ruining an important presentation or file, please triple—no, quadruple—check that you have all necessary fonts correctly installed on machines that you use to access OmniGraffle and Keynote files. As an added precaution, always make a copy of the file you are about to open so the integrity of the original file is never jeopardized.
Any fonts you need will be provided to you on an as-needed basis. Please install the appropriate fonts on all machines before you open any Bluprint files.
1. Click the provided link to download font folder to your desktop.
2. On your keyboard, press Command + Spacebar to launch Spotlight. Memorize this shortcut, we always use this method to launch apps.
3. In Spotlight, start typing in Font Book, and select from auto-suggest list.
4. Once Font Book launches, drag the entire font folder from step 1 onto the All Fonts collection, shown in the upper left corner of the dialog box.
5. You should get a confirmation that fonts installed successfully. If you get a message stating “corrupted files,” then the fonts were not installed correctly. Let someone on the Bluprint team know and DO NOT open any files until the problem is resolved.